Five Factoids About That Coach Tuberville
So I basically snuck myself into an interview with the one and only Tommy Tuberville the other week. Most of the interview pertained to the Texas Tech Football team of course, which you can read at 1340thefan.com.
However, the whole time I was sitting there, listening to this 20 question interview, I was wondering…who is this man really? After sitting down with the man himself, there is definitely more to this coach than what you would expect.
Five Factoids about Coach Tommy Tuberville:
1. He likes going to Cagle’s Steakhouse so he can wear his cowboys boots.
2. His favorite type of music is country and is friends with Jason Aldean. Tuberville has numerous framed pictures and autographs in his office with country artists.
3. He’s a part owner in a restaurant called the Old Florida Fish House and Bar in Panama City, Florida.
4. Las Brisas and Stellas are some of his favorite restaurants in Lubbock.
5. He is skeptical about the Longhorn Network… who could blame him.
While waiting in the Lobby to talk with Coach Tuberville, Oakwood Methodist Vacation Bible School was getting a tour of the facility and ended up running into some players. The kids wanted their shoes signed by the Texas Tech Football players. I got a picture of it below. Too cute!